World Leasing Yearbook 2015
The World Leasing Yearbook is the only annually updated reference book on leasing and asset finance. The 2015 edition provides valuable reference data for all players in the field, along with a comprehensive and unique directory of over 7,000 industry contacts.
With unrivalled coverage for 2015, this Yearbook is your guide to all the current opportunities in leasing and asset financing, ensuring you keep ahead of the competition. The 2015 edition includes unique data on market volume and growth by region, including a ranking of the top 50 leasing markets by size. For the first time the exhaustive and unique industry directory, which gives you direct access to over 5,000 companies and approx. 7,000 contacts from all sectors of the industry, will be supplied on disc. The Directory is fully searchable and downloadable.
The 2015 edition provides unrivalled and valuable reference data:
- The Global Leasing Report features data on international leasing volume and growth by region, market penetration, GDP penetration ratios and market shares as well as a unique ranking of the top 50 leasing markets by size.
- Articles by industry professionals discuss key strategic issues, including the current position on the new lease accounting proposals, micro leasing and leasing for SME financing.
- Over 50 individual country reviews cover all leasing sectors, offering reviews of last year’s activity, analysis of the current situation, and projections of future trends and developments. With full data and statistics.
- An extensive report projects leasing software trends for 2015 along with product reviews for all of the major software providers.
- Exhaustive and unique directory giving you direct access to over 5,000 companies and approx. 7,000 contacts from all sectors of the industry – including general leasing companies, specialist leasing companies, investment bankers, consultants, brokers, lawyers and accountants.
- Find out which markets have the greatest market potential
- Expand your knowledge and understanding of key strategic issues
- Gain international insight
- Understand the dynamics of your market through trend reports
- Create business opportunities with key industry players
Publication Date: January 2015