40 Years of Leasing: A global success story
From the Publishers of the World Leasing Yearbook comes “40 Years of Leasing: A global success story” a new publication which offers fresh insight into the development of the international leasing and asset finance markets over the past 40 years. Plus, a look to the future.
Featuring definitive and exclusive contributions from 20 of the industry’s top pioneers, past and present, “40 Years of Leasing: A global success story” gives a unique analysis of how and why leasing has grown to become the premier global financing source which now contributes over US$ 1 trillion annually to the global economy.
Coverage includes: the birth of leasing; the early years; big ticket leasing; aircraft leasing; computer leasing; IT and digital technology; accounting and regulation; Australia; Europe, Germany; Ireland; Japan; Korea; Latin America; Russia; UK and USA. Plus, data covering 40 years of global leasing which is exclusive to this volume.
This unique publication celebrates 40 years of growth in the international leasing and asset finance markets and is essential reading for all practitioners in the leasing and asset finance markets.
- Ralph Petta, Equipment Leasing & Finance Association (USA)
- Kai Ostermann, German Leasing Association
- Michael Rothe, Canadian Finance and Leasing Association
- Kim Duk-Soo, The Credit Finance Association of Korea
- Morten Guldhaug, Leaseurope
- Dr. Victor Gazman, National Research University, Moscow
- Helen Gordon, Australian Finance Industry Association
- Robert Agnew, Morten Beyer & Agnew
- Derek Soper, IAA Advisory
- David Slider, White Clarke Group
- Lord Mitchell, computer leasing pioneer
- Rafael Castillo-Triana, The Alta Group Latin American Region
- Takahiro Yanai, Japan Leasing Association
- John Brown, leasing pioneer
- Jeff McManus, computer leasing pioneer
- Najeeb Ghauri, NETSOL Technologies
- Trevor Buckley, Acumen Aviation
- Lindsay Town, IAA Advisory
- Andrew Denton, Alfa Financial Software
- Paul Nash, PricewaterhouseCoopers
Data: Unique to this special issue is the inclusion of 40 years of data on the international leasing markets. Exclusive statistics and data from 1978 to the present day, covering North America, Asia, Europe, South America, Africa and Australia/New Zealand.