Becoming a co-publisher with Capital Markets Intelligence
Capital Markets Intelligence in conjunction with a select consortium of co-publishers publishes a range of titles covering the international capital and financial markets. Each co-publisher benefits by contributing a clearly branded informative article to the book’s editorial, as well as by receiving copies of the publication to distribute directly to key clients.
As financial markets grow in both size and complexity it has become increasingly difficult to capture these changes within traditional advertising forms. The market demands ever more sophisticated products in order to satisfy its need for information. Addressing this demand, co-publishing provides an opportunity for sponsors to demonstrate expertise and reinforce profile in relation to a particular instrument, region or individual market through the preparation of an exclusive article for inclusion in the publication.
Full benefits include:
- Your research will be present in a publication that is being used and referred to by market professionals over a 12-month period relevant to your business.
- Exclusivity on your chosen topic means that you will be seen to be the leaders in that particular area.
- An advertisement for your institution will appear alongside your article. As well as achieving the profile associated with traditional advertising, this will also draw attention to the article and provide the reader with immediate contact details for the relevant personnel.
- Additional exposure via Capital Markets Intelligence’s extensive marketing and distribution efforts to promote the book throughout its lifetime. This will be done over a 12-month period through direct mailing, advertising campaigns and inclusion on the Capital Markets Intelligence’s web site.
- 30 to 50 copies of the entire publication for your own distribution. In conjunction with a sales campaign you will be able to present your own research in a quality publication which will be of genuine use to your existing clients.
For further information on how to become a co-publisher with us contact: